Each year we organize a live online event where we email our regular subscribers (approx 100k) to participate.
Currently, we email our list once per week. During the live event we email daily. We have often received complaints about emails not being received or landing in the promotions tab/ junk mail folder.
Our primary concern is email deliverability during this critical period.
Key deliverable in one sentence: Maximise our email deliverability during the live event.
– Expert in email deliverability
– Strategic execution and expertise in SPK, DKIM, DMARC
– Able to recommend and appreciate the difference between gated community versus good neighborhoods
– Knowing when, why and how to set up hosting email on your own IP address
– Intelligent suppression
– Reactivation campaigns
– Postmaster tools
– Effective whitelisting by subscribers