The Flux Protocol is quickly developing into one of the most innovating and exciting projects in the blockchain industry and has a huge and exciting impact component at its core. As we prepare for launch and token distribution, we are seeking Community Managers based in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region who will ensure all Flux content is well written in targeted local languages and propagated across all social/messaging platforms.
Applicants are expected to have familiarity with “Crypto Theater” production process and crypto culture and lingo in general. This role requires a very hands-on approach to community management and demonstrates a far higher level of expertise and knowledge than “regular” community management.
The ICO community manager has two very clear tasks which a regular community manager probably doesn’t have: Pre-ICO and Post-ICO. Pre-ICO, the ICO community manager has the responsibility of building trust, gaining exposure, cementing brand identity, and fomenting interest in the project within the APAC region
Post-ICO management is equally as important, as we have the responsibility to maintain and moderate social media channels, follow up on the shares and comments, and answer all the questions or queries community members may have.
While Flux is actively searching for Pre-ICO Managers, successful community managers will have the opportunity to continue working with the company following our crowdsale.
Flux is proud to currently be enduring an APAC roadshow with attendance to events in Singapore, Bali, Macao, and Bangok. In addition to social media management and content creation, community managers may be asked to join Flux team members at various events in the APAC region.
– Born and raised in APAC region
– Past experience with at least 2 other ICOs
– Familiar with social media management system(s)
– Able to post content on a daily basis
– Strong writing and composition skills
– Demonstrate strong writing ability for content via links to blog posts, videos, etc.
– Readily available to post content as soon as it is shared internally
– Background knowledge of the Flux project https://fluxprotocol.io
Scope of Work:
– Directly co-manage existing Flux social accounts (Twitter, Reddit, Medium, et al)
– Host and manage WeChat, Kakoatalk, Line, and WhatsApp groups
– Write and curate at least 7 pieces of content on a weekly basis
– Translate one piece of content that is shared on Flux channels each week
– Represent Flux at APAC meetups
– Actively track and research competitors in the APAC region
– Create and oversee Flux APAC Telegram
– Work closely with our designers to curate APAC-oriented snackable content (GIFs, memes, clips, images, etc)
– Flux APAC Bounty management
– Populate APAC ICO Listing Sites
– APAC Influencer Outreach
– A degree in marketing or communications
– Ability to create unique graphic content
– Access to growth hacking tools/resources
– Experience in traditional marketing roles
– Ability to translate deliverables into foreign languages
– Blockchain investor network(s) and crypto groups
– Reputable BitcoinTalk account(s)
– Investor in successful ICOs