We are looking for Mystery Shoppers (25 years old or older) interesting in earning money instead of killing time at the airport.
– A training will be provided to you by your Supervisor who will help you to successfully perform your mission.
– For this mission, you will need to have a valid boarding pass from one of these airports between the 10 October 2018 and early December 2018:
New York JFK
Job Tasks of Mystery Shopper
– Mystery shoppers posing as normal customers perform specific tasks in Duty Free Shops in the Wine & Spirits section—such as asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way – and then provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences (a training will be provided to you).
– You do not have to buy a product.
– Flexibility – You can conduct your mystery visit whenever you are travelling!
Skills and experience of Mystery Shopper
– Observation and a good memory.
– Respect of guidelines.
– Discretion and confidentiality.
– Able to interact and write in English.
– The budget per visit is 50£ (~64$), this include the visit of the shop and detailed report of your mystery shopping experience.
About the business
AuCoeurDuLuxe, ‘ACDL’, is a leading retail consulting & training group, serving luxury and premium brands in Asia and Europe. ACDL’s network spans across 12 countries, with head offices based in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Paris and London. We provide our clients end-to-end solutions, from the assessment of all factors that impact the brand’s customer experience through to development and implementation of training solutions.
What is Mystery Shopping?
Mystery shopping or mystery consumer is a tool used by market research companies to measure quality of retail service or gather specific information about products and services. Mystery shoppers posing as normal customers perform specific tasks—such as purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way – and then provide detailed reports or feedbacks about their experiences.