We are a young and enthusiastic team 🙂 of an online programming school expanding to several countries. We are trying to find out more about our students and their locales in order to improve our product. So we’re looking to hire a local interviewer to help us out with this project. This is a long-term job opportunity.
If you’re a friendly inquisitive person, if you’re attentive and love asking questions, please keep reading! You may be the perfect fit for our team.
In a nutshell:
You’ll be meeting with each of our students via Hangouts and conducting a ∽40min interview with them in your native language. You’ll have a log to follow with a set of questions and your job is not only to jot down their answers but also to stimulate the students to speak openly and to provide details about their answers.
For you to get an idea of the type of interview we’re conducting, here is an example of how an interview should begin: https://prnt.sc/lfmqx3
– You live in Indonesia and are a native Indonesian speaker
– You have a working camera and a microphone
– Your internet connection is adequate for video conferencing
– You’re detail oriented and get along well with other people
– You are patient, kind, friendly and helpful to others,
– and have a good command of English in writing (we communicate in English in the company)
And it’s a plus if you:
– have a great sense of humor 🙂
– and have worked in related jobs before (costumer interview research)
If you fit the requirements above, please don’t hesitate to apply because we’d love to hear from you!