We are a very large employer and have been running these jobs for 5+ years.
This is a simple task which is outlined below:
– Using the company name I have provided, please find the CEO or top decision maker of the person and find their email.
– We have two types of work, find the top decision maker (CEO, CMO, CTO, etc), some time Non-C level (Marketing, Sales, Human Resource, Operations, etc) and,
– Find the next decision maker (in that case I will provide the name/email of the person who we don’t want)
– Use anyway you have in the past (rapportive/ sellhack etc)
– put their email in a spreadsheet
Titles requirement may change with each Project.
I need emails for 500+ names per week (more if you can handle it). This is a great job and you will have new work every time you complete the project.
I have a current team that is working on this so the process is very refined.
I pay $0.11 per valid email address and contacts(First Name, Last Name and Title) you find and don’t expect you to find every email for every name I give you. Depending on how accurate and fast you work there is a huge opportunity to make money.
All payments will happen through the bonus feature at Upwork. When I award the project I will use $5 as a placeholder so we can have an open contract.
please write “game boy” in the first answer of the first question so I know you read this..