Hello! I am looking for a passionate, detail-oriented 2nd VA to add to my team who is already very capable and efficient with VA skills.
Main priority: customer service support through email, DM, and social media comments (no phone) and social media handling/scheduling.
My first VA works full time and has been with me over 5 years, and I’m currently replacing my beloved part-time 2nd VA whose life circumstances have changed.
Please see my blog before applying and make it clear you have seen it when you apply- search “hcgchica” to find it – once you peruse my blog you’ll know if you are still interested in applying for this position.
The challenge: Really helping my audience requires you get a thorough knowledge of the topic my blog is on – this is very difficult to do without experiencing the diet yourself – ideally, though not required, is someone who would be willing to actually do a 6 week round of this diet protocol. Let me know if you’re open to this idea!
Scheduling desired: If possible, it would be great to for you to be able to work morning hours philippines time like 6/7am on because then we can get to our emails here in U.S. sooner. Being able to check again in the evening would be good as well. The only work that does need to be done pretty much 7 days a week is the customer support. Other VA tasks can wait till week days. We do not have a super high email volume but we do need to keep up with it.
How we work: We use ASANA for all our tasks and interaction – it’s awesome! It’s fine if you’re not familiar with it yet, easy to learn. I give very detailed task instructions so that you are not left in the dark about things (sample of a task attached so you can see how I do things).
In addition there would be regular VA type tasks that involve:
– batch scheduling social media posts monthly/quarterly
– knowledge of what constitutes low carb recipe ingredients and what isn’t to help build a pinterest account.
– occasional photoshop editing or video editing ideally, but not required.
Some of the skills desired:
– Not required but desirable: Knowledge and ability to use photoshop, premiere pro, and other Adobe programs or any other software is highly desirable – let me know if you have access to any of these or could be willing to learn them with a few tutorials.
– Written English must be excellent being that you will be communicating with my blog audience through email etc – we like to help in a very detailed way, not just short vague answers to emails, so it’s required to be able to write longer detailed responses with proper english. It can be conversational but must still be accurate.
– Knowledge of ways to make things accomplished more efficiently so as not to waste time and money.
– You need to be confident in googling how to do things you aren’t sure about and implementing them quickly. I do provide quite a bit of instruction through Asana tasks with details as well as video tutorials, but it’s important for the person I hire to get on the tasks right away and be reliable and consistent in their work.
– Very comfortable with wordpress.
– Willing to get in there and watch a video tutorial to learn something new and implement right away.
– We time track with Toggl. Why: sometimes as a business owner if I find out a certain task takes a long time, I might decide it’s not worth doing, so business owners really need to be able to know how long things take to decide which tasks are worth the time involved and which ones aren’t.
I want to hire a VA who will not just do whatever I tell them to do but also look for ways to improve my business and how it functions by being observant and noticing details and finding how to do things better and more efficiently on google.
I see this job becoming full time but For the time being, the hours would be as needed and grow as you become adept at my business.
#1 MOST important thing for me to keep you long term is communication- responsiveness to tasks and respecting deadlines is very important.
I’m looking for my next perfect gal to add to our growing team! Hope to hear from you!